I don't own this.
Walkin' in the park just the other day, baby,
What do you, what do you think I saw?
Crowds of people sittin' on the grass with flowers in their hair said,
"Hey, Boy, do you wanna score?"
And you know how it is.
I really don't know what time it was, woh, oh,oh
so I asked them if I could stay a while.
I didn't notice but it had got very dark and I was really
Really out of my mind.
Just then a policeman stepped up to me and asked us, said, "Please,hey,
would we care to all get in line, Get in line."
Well, you know, they asked us to stay for tea and have some fun; Oh, oh,oh.
he said that his friends would all drop by, ooh.
Why don't you take a good look at yourself and describe what you see,
and baby, baby, baby, do you like it?
There you sit, sitting spare like a book on a shelf rustin',
ah, not trying to fight it.
You really don't care if they're comin'; oh, oh,
I know that it's all a state of mind.
If you go down in the streets today, baby, you better,
you better open your eyes. WOAH WOAH YEAH
Folk down there really don't care, really don't care, don't care , really don't , which, which way the pressure lies,
so I've decided what I'm gonna do now.
So I'm packing my bags for the Misty Mountains
where the spirits go now,
over the hills where the spirits fly.
I really don't know.
- Led Zeppelin Heartbreaker / Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman) music
- Ramble On (Remaster) music
- Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks (REACTION!!!) music
- Since I've Been Lovin' You - Led Zeppelin HQ (with lyrics) music
- Led Zeppelin - The Battle Of Evermore (Mandolin/Guitar Mix From Headley Grange) music
- Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills And Far Away music
- Ten Years Gone - Led Zeppelin - Remastered music
- Led Zeppelin- Hey Hey What Can I Do? Lyrics music
- Going to California (Remaster) music